Looking for soap makers

I'm looking for someone who makes soap and lotions as well as maybe sugar scrubs. I'd like to purchase some for resale. I was planning to start making my own and I did make a few soaps just haven't had the time to thoroughly test everything (meaning every fragrance I have that is B& B safe) and thus I don't feel comfortable selling just yet. On top of that now with a baby on the way I don't see that happening. I have a show coming up the end of July and they are expecting me to have soaps and other B&B products there as I listed that most likely I would. If anyone sells these items wholesale and would be willing to sell some to me, let me know. Thanks so much!

Michelle's soap is AWESOME and her wholesale terms are GREAT. I would highly recommend her. I love her stuff and my customers rave over her soap. Additonally, she is extremely professional, ton notch and goes out of her way to make sure you have what you want in a timely manner!