candlewealth international

If you search for candlewealth on the forums here, I think you'll find a lot of ...ummmm... *lively* discussions on the subject of Candlewealth... :tiptoe:

As for the mother of the candle-eating kid - there's a sucker born every minute...:rolleyes2

...started to say "moron"...:lipsrseal

She told me tonight that her kids ate a candle, good thing it was all natural - I said, the fo probably isn't oo good for you -and she told me that was all natural too. hhmmmmmm

Ummm, hello...if this woman is letting her kids eat a candle there is something very, very wrong with her judgement. I would hate to hear what else they eat :shocked2:

There is a girl on a board I frequent selling these. She told me tonight that her kids ate a candle, good thing it was all natural - I said, the fo probably isn't oo good for you -and she told me that was all natural too. hhmmmmmm

The FO is all natural and ok to eat, huh... She has been brainwashed by CW..:shocked2:

Thought that pyramid scheme would be out of biz by now..

CW prices are outrageous..

If you search for candlewealth on the forums here, I think you'll find a lot of ...ummmm... *lively* discussions on the subject of Candlewealth... :tiptoe:

As for the mother of the candle-eating kid - there's a sucker born every minute...:rolleyes2

...started to say "moron"...:lipsrseal

I got a better word but you have to fill in the blanks....

%&*#tard

tootie

Complete and utter horse@@@@@@it! these people talk and for the water soluble part, I put it to the test. Put soy and water on to melt and then turned off and soy did look very water soluble NOT, it was a nice layer of wax at the top!!!!!! 50% longer burn time, my foot. Anyway don't want to ruin my day by getting riled. These are the kind of people that I would like to smack.

Oh, these people bother me. They are almost like a candle cult. One told me she was really interested in me selling their candles. I told them, why do I want to sell your candles. Mine are much better, much stronger. I have a lot of customers. Why do I want to stop making them, to sell crappy candles for you to make the profit off of. I know......I am blunt. But I do not like this bunch. They lie about their product and lie about others too. If that child really ate the candle, I am afraid he would be in the hospital. Sorry, but there are many chemicals in theirs and everyone elses candle. He proabably ate the jar and all hugh. She lied. That is NOT a good selling point. Now everyone will give their kids candles to burn because they are safe. I was acrossed from one at a show. I thought I was going to throw up. All the stuff they told me made me sick. They told everyone my candles were not healthy. They had this piece of paper hanging on their canopy that told how bad parrifin was. My suggestion is to stay away from this bunch. I will be surprised they stay in business long. :angry2:

What is it about the word "natural" that hypnotizes people?? MANY things in nature are highly poisonous! You can walk outside and pick foxglove and eat it. You can't get any more natural than that. But it can kill you in a heartbeat! :shocked2:

Oh, these people bother me. They are almost like a candle cult. One told me she was really interested in me selling their candles. I told them, why do I want to sell your candles. Mine are much better, much stronger. I have a lot of customers. Why do I want to stop making them, to sell crappy candles for you to make the profit off of. I know......I am blunt. But I do not like this bunch. They lie about their product and lie about others too. If that child really ate the candle, I am afraid he would be in the hospital. Sorry, but there are many chemicals in theirs and everyone elses candle. He proabably ate the jar and all hugh. She lied. That is NOT a good selling point. Now everyone will give their kids candles to burn because they are safe. I was acrossed from one at a show. I thought I was going to throw up. All the stuff they told me made me sick. They told everyone my candles were not healthy. They had this piece of paper hanging on their canopy that told how bad parrifin was. My suggestion is to stay away from this bunch. I will be surprised they stay in business long. :angry2:

So right, but unfortunately people are suckers and believe all this complete and utter @@@@@ to the extent of frustration. I wish I was very wealthy because I would certainly take the bunch of them to court and sue the hell out of them!!!!

Last fall I was at a show and there was another candlemaker there. Her young daughter was there with her and would come over to my booth to talk about her mommie's candles. Well the next morning she comes over to brag how you could eat her mom's candles and looked up at me smugly. So I looked back at her and simply said you don't eat candles. She looked surprised and shut up and walked away.

I was just so surprised to hear a child telling me you could eat a candle. I guess that has been going around more than I thought. I can't imagine anyone teaching their children such garbage. What happened to common sense?!!!