Website Payment Services . . .?

starring

I currently use Paypal Payments Pro, but I get charged $30 a month and 2.2+ interest. Are there any better options out there that also let you take credit cards directly? I was thinking of switching to paypal standard, but then they need to go through paypal to use credit cards, which I'm worried will turn some people off.

Try Google checkout, it is free.

You can add as an option to use with a personal Paypal account and pay no monthly fee for either. Paypal will allow you to have two different types of accounts. What type of cart software are you using? I'm not sure how customizable the Paypal cart is.

I believe the rate is 2% on credit cards with Google, currently. In the beginning they gave me 6 months without any fees on transactions. I had another merchant account that was all giltz and glam with a highly tweakable interface, but the customer service was hideous at best.

People know of paypal all over the world so I don't see why it would put them off. Do the free option, although you still have to pay interest.

I will not use paypal.. (Yes, I am one of the goofy ones!!:D)

I will only pay with a Credit Card.

If they do not offer that option, I will not use them..

I use PayPal IPN, no monthly fees, just the 2% and 30 cents. Customers have the option of paying with a PayPal account or just entering in the credit card info. My cart takes them to it, then when they finish, it takes them back to my site.

Island girl, what about a site that takes you to paypal, but you don't need a paypal account and you can enter your credit card in, but paypal is the host?

Yes.. I will do that.

I don't want to have to sign up for a paypal account to purchase something.:undecided

But if it give me the option to use my CC, then yes, I will place an order.