Made a boo boo?

I ordered ky 125 with cottonseed oil instead of pure soy am I in trouble? I ordered 200# to save on shipping so I hope this wicks a lot like 415 since that is what I have been using oh :embarasse me :embarasse oh:embarasse my :embarasse help help help:cry2:

Wicking WILL be different...I used KY 125 for years and once we got a bad batch of 125 so vicky sent out the pure soy ,and to me, it is a BIG difference!!

What kinda jars are you using??

You may find you like the 125 better than the pure soy!!

tootie

I'm using pint jars and a pot jar that I double wick in the pint I use and eco 14 in the pot jar that is 4 inches across in the middle a litlle smaller at the top and bottom I use two eco 8 I can use a 16 in this one but with some fos it has hang ups so the two just do a better job Thank Tootie ,Mavis

I dont use those jars....when I used that wax I used HTP 105's in the 9oz hex jars and I used the HTP 104's in the jelly jars. You will find the 125 easier to burn so try going down a wick size and see how it goes.

tootie

I have no clue about ECO's I think I tested them but went to CD's instead.

abbiepql....says she didnt notice a wicking difference and I did so as you can see no two candles are alike!!

Another idea....call vicky and tell her what happened and see what she suggests to start with for wicking. I know she does not use ECO's though.

There is a message board on her site....not near as busy as this one but maybe someone over there can help ya too.

tootie

Not yet I stiil have a little wax left in my pot so I thought I would use that first still think I'll call Vicky see what she has to say about wicking I got the wax Mon Can't wait I think maybe I will like this wax trying to think positive Thanks for the support. I will update later when I get to it ,maybe after the 4th

• 2 weeks later...

I poured the 125 over the weekend I used jelly jars for the first time wicked with and eco 8 got it right on the first try woo hoo!!!!!!!!I also poured what was left of my 415 so I could compare I used kudzu blossome from Tony's the 415 is burning just a tiny bit slower than the ky 125 not much diffrence but on a bigger candle I can poobably wick down a little good throw too :yay: I am excited this is the first new wax I have tried in awhile even tho it was a mistake I think I am going to be happy ,smoother tops no black hope the other scents do this well,Mavis