Patchouli ?

I searched the FO For Soy thread but I only seen 1 patchouli on there and it was with a fruity scent. I am hoping you guys have some suggestions for me. :D I am looking for a straight patchouli that will work good in 464.

Thanks for reading and all your help!

Expect to wick up ;) Most patchouli's are a biotch to wick. I use patchouli from KS and it was the easist for me to work with in my wax combo.

That was my next question....LOL

Thanks for the info. That will probably save me days off of my testing.:D

I am a patchouli freak of ummmmm.... 40 years!! I like Peak's Patchouli, Patchouli! and SOS Classic Patchouli. Prices on good patchouli have gone up because of poor weather conditions in the area where patchouli is grown and rising demand, so expect to pay a little more for the good stuff.

I haven't had a problem wicking it in C3 and palm wax using CDN wicks. HTH :)

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. I hopefully will be ordering some samples this weekend and starting to test at the end of next week.

I personally do not like the scent but it seems as though alot do!

Peaks patchouli!!!!I had someone ask me if I had it and I told her know about 3 years ago, before it really became popular around here. She was a friend of mine, so I told her that I will order some in, but that it will take me awhile to test burn it to make sure I have the correct wick and she said that was fine. So, I placed the order and you do have to wick up on them like someone previously said. Since her name was Mary and she was the first one to ask me about it, I thought - I would name it Mary's Patchouli. When I went to give it to her I told her to look on the bottom of the container, since my FO names are on the warning labels and she just Laughed and she even cried! She said, you just made my day!!! She has purchased from me and her friends ever since. They will even come to my other work place and pick up the candles, I don't even have to deliver them to her.