Your Opinion (I must do this 10 times a year...)

adam, no one said squat about "safety" of using HP immediately. We all get that you are making HP. you and tsb seem to be mssing the point that the cure time increases the stability (as in, won't change much as it sits on the shelf) and quality of the soap.

no one is saying you CANNOT USE your soap immediately. as I stated earlier, plenty try their CP soap immediately too. But it's not the best it can be at that point.

Wow, I'm usually the first to pick Adam apart, but I really don't think the label is that bad at all. For some strange reason I like the contrast of bright color against the black and white. It is way too busy as one big wraparound, but I think it would look good if you used just the center part on the front and then put a round care label on the bottom. If you MUST do an "about the artist", do 2 seperate labels and put it on the backside of the candle (so that you can see more of the candle).

Adam your are one determined young man go for your dreams and think things through. I think you will do just fine. My son is 19 and you remind me of him hard working and wanting to make something of yourself at a young age. Hard work pays off ;)

Best of Luck

Lisa~

:D I agree with Lisa!

Best of luck Adam.

The background is too busy and doesn't seem to go with the "feel" you are presenting. I like the black and white, it reminds me of Watkins, that old-time apothecary look. But the busy (colored) background detracts from that.

I just replied to your topic in another section of this board in regard to your labels. I really do hope that you consider what many have said in regard to the branding of your product. The name needs to match the image and most of us just dont think the black is working for you. It is modern in compared to your relatively simple and country type name. The logo on your site is somewhat large and the background is very very bright. I would consider changing it.

Because you are reasonably new to this business, I thought I would make a couple of suggestions, if you have not already done so, make sure that you have met regulations in regard to producing your products. There are so many business aspects to consider as far as business licensing, llc, fda requirments, insuranc, taxes, marketing and so much more.

As long as you continue to ask opinions and can accept the response that you get, you will do just fine. You really need to be open to what others are saying without feeling like they are assaulting you. Again, good luck.