looking for a great gardenia

jrogers397

Hi I have a good customer that needs some gardenia candles but she needs a great one, she has tried some others and to her they are not true, she is a good customer so I would like to help her out if anyone has a 'favorite" gardenia for soy please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it.

janis

Janis,

Have you tried Lezlee's??? I know you belong to her group and its a wonderful scent so I thought I'd mention it. I'm down to just a couple oz of it myself. Might want to check with her and see if she has any extra or if its going to be on a buy. You know you can't go wrong with her fo's!

hth,

sandi

I'd like to hear people's thoughts on Peak's Gardenia, please.

Since I finally got my Gardenia bushes to bloom, I just went out and took a sniff of the flower and then Peak's Gardenia. I would say the oil is a pretty good likeness. Impossible to get an exact replica, but this is pretty close in my opinion. HTH. Coconut

What's that all about? lol

DH came home from work, said that some guys were laughing over Limbaugh saying on his show he wanted a great gardenia scented candle. So DH tells me I should send him one. I looked at his website, and yes--he is looking for one. I would never bother but I saw this post the same day and it made me think of that.

Daystars Southern Cape Jasmine....it smells just like a true gardenia...I have tried so many gardenia scents and when I smell them I am shocked because they smell NOTHING like the flower...I was so happy when I found this fragrance...awesome thrower too...

Geeze, I would think with all his money and pull he could find what he was looking for, Oh well to each his own I guess. It is kinda funny though.

janis

DH came home from work, said that some guys were laughing over Limbaugh saying on his show he wanted a great gardenia scented candle. So DH tells me I should send him one. I looked at his website, and yes--he is looking for one. I would never bother but I saw this post the same day and it made me think of that.

I use peak's gardenia and all of my customers love it! I think it smells as close as you can get to true Gardenia.

I have just the opposite with Peaks Gardenia. This may be one of two or three smells that people didn't like whatsoever and, even though I have no idea what it "should" smell like, everyone said it didn't.

My mom is a Gardenia nut. She HATED it.