QUESTIONS ONE: Do people send posters for wholesale vendors?

LaVida

I want to send a poster with my wholesale order... Some sort of signage that states that "LaVida Given by Nature" sold here.. or just my signture soap photo w/ the company name..... How does everyone do this if this is something that you offer. I'd prefer not to send a laminated flyer but this is something I can create at home.

what i have done with my wholesale accounts is I had Wal-Mart develop one of my pictures in the size of an 8x10. i put it in one of those plexiglass type things where my products are displayed.

my wholesale accounts did not want signage in their window. i know you said that you don't want a laminated flyer, but a shop here sells a big retailers products and the retailer sends a banner style sign that is laminated. it looks really nice and is an inexpensive way to display your biz name. HTH

I had my local promotional goods company (my DH's cousin) create a small 8" x 5" honeycomb sign with my logo (which has my company name on it) and SOLD HERE in bold red letters that would hang on a window with 2 small suction cups (I punched two small holes at the top). My retailers didn't mind a small sign like that.

That way, they could move it around or use the sign above my candle display, or wherever they wanted. And it was cheap.

HTH

Carrie

Retailers are happy to receive signage. One small company I did business with in the past provided brochures for their product in an acrylic display. Another company offers window clings, which I love because they are easy to apply and remove and don't obscure the window like paper posters or vinyl banners.