for those that do reed diffusers a ?

carol k

i have been asked if i carry reed diffuser oil. so for those that make it what size of bottles do you recommend 4oz. or 8oz. also i'm wanting to get some of the reeds. what size do you recommend on the reeds 12" or 15". tia.

I get mine from Just Scent, the bottle is so pretty (the square) and the reeds are awesome. It took me forever to find reeds that would not clog or throw properly. I have tried those other kits from Natures Garden (the same ones All White carries I think) and I was not pleased with the scent throw from the reeds. Here's one of mine. I believe you get 60 bottle sets for $72, and you can buy 100 reeds for $12.95. The diffuser oil is fantastic too (both from JS and NG):

73f0b044.jpg

I get mine from Just Scent, the bottle is so pretty (the square) and the reeds are awesome. It took me forever to find reeds that would not clog or throw properly. I have tried those other kits from Natures Garden (the same ones All White carries I think) and I was not pleased with the scent throw from the reeds. Here's one of mine. I believe you get 60 bottle sets for $72, and you can buy 100 reeds for $12.95. The diffuser oil is fantastic too (both from JS and NG):

I didn't know JS sold these! I wanted to order from All White, but just wanted to start with a few and see how they worked. I already order from JS, so I wouldn't be adding another supplier!! lol

I have tried the ones from C&S and have not been pleased with the scent throw, but I have only tried two scents...

Do these come in a clear box that you can put your own business info on?

• 1 month later...
I get mine from Just Scent, the bottle is so pretty (the square) and the reeds are awesome. It took me forever to find reeds that would not clog or throw properly. I have tried those other kits from Natures Garden (the same ones All White carries I think) and I was not pleased with the scent throw from the reeds. Here's one of mine. I believe you get 60 bottle sets for $72, and you can buy 100 reeds for $12.95.

These have gone up by $10:

http://www.justscent.com/product4281.html

They are now about $82, and what looks like the same bottle is $81 for 60 at ICS. Plus the reeds at ICS are much less expensive ($3.95/100 and $14.95/500). Plus the base is cheaper, and I've been reading positive comments on these items from ICS.

When I package them for Christmas gifts, I'm going to put them in stockings from the dollar store or these little plastic Avon bags. The bags are clear, tall, and have a carrying handle at the top. They are meant for Avon reps to hang them from doorknobs to leave books when customers are not in. I get them from my Avon lady; I pay her for them, but she can still write them off on her taxes as supplies she purchased plus it's advertising for her business. Yours might do the same for you.

Now that I think about it, I might buy real socks with a Christmas theme, drop the reeds stuff in, and present that as a REAL Christmas stocking. Hmmmmmm.......!

Darbla

I have used both JS & C&S sq bottles. They are 6oz but I only fill them with 4 oz's. I have found by the time they are finish with the oil they are ready for some new fo. I get my sticks & base from C&S. Both have work great. I pkg mine in a cello bag tied with ribbon & tag. I use the 12 in reeds for the sq. bottles.Pat