A little help please.....

LeahRB

I make candles right now. But, I have an itch to make up some lotion and M & P soap.. I have been thinking of purchasing the Goats milk and honey ready to use base from WSP. My question is, does ready to use base take FO well? Also, what is a good m & p? Just wondering, I don't want to waste my time or money. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

I've been using WSP's Goats Milk & Honey lotion base for almost 2 years & yes: it is that easy to use. Just add Fo(1%-2%) & you are done. It's great. The only negative I ever had about it is that the bucket it comes in is hard to open the first 2 or 3 times you use it. It doesn't come in a jug that you can add a pump to, to pump it out. But once you open & close it a few times to scoop out the amount you need per jar or bottle, it gets easier to open the lid. Just keep it closed tight each time so that no nasties get in there!& keep it out of this summer heat in a cool, dark place. You will find this base very easy to work with. Go for it !