Labels

LynnS

I purchased the 2.5 inch round label but having a hard time with them. Husband is computer literate(works on them). He works all the time and so busy. Is there anyone who will make my labels for me and I pay them but send the graphic for me to have on hand when I do have orders. I like the labels to be on hand and not realize at the last minute I am almost out and need to order .I have had labels made and they were OK but couldn't put the scent on till orders came in. I wrote it in.With labels I do make myself it is in my computer and all I do is type in scent as ordered.That is what I am looking for but with my new round labels.

I want round labels and prefer to be able to type in fragrance as orders come in. Need a design etc.

LynnS

Lynn -- what kind of label program do you have or plan to use? Someone could potentially create a template for you but you'd have to use compatible programs.

Also, sometimes the way a printer grabs and feeds the paper makes a big difference.

And did I mention that 2.5" labels are the creation of the devil?!? Those were such a PITA to format correctly that I went to 2.25" instead.

Yes I do hear alot about those 2.5 round labels. My husband doesn't need anything to make him take forever to figure out. I might have to go with the 2.25 round labels. Seems though I had them and he said go with 2.5 round labels. I will tell him about all the complaints.

I have changed labels 3 times.First time label was on the jar but wanted the candle to be seen and all I saw was the label.Then I went to the address labels and made a label.Now I have someone to make the round labels but they don't put the scent on. I don't make alot of one scent.Try to only make 2-4 of each scent I have and I do carry alot or fragrances.

This label will be my final one.I know about what I want. I have alot of clip art I look at and get ideas. Really don't care if someone could come up with a logo and color scheme for me.

Honestly I would have to ask husband what label program we have.I see him maybe 2 hours if that long a day since he works 12 hour shifts. He is so tired he goes to bed soon after getting home.

I am in the process of getting ready for a show July 4 and I have to re-label and also re-package over 300 tarts. Rain got to them( with our E-Z Up) and I am overwhelmed just having to do that. I use address labels for those and they fit good for the 2 packs of tarts I have but want round labels for candles.

LynnS