Light Blue for Men

Mineralesque

Ok thank you. I have never smelled it. I had a customer request it. I ordered from SOS and then the lady said for man:undecided . Maybe your are right. Maybe it is a unisex one. I will get it from SOS tomorrow so I guess I will have to just smell it for myself.

thanks again.

I have the perfume Light Blue for women ... I wear it all the time. There is a version for men and it is different - very sexy - great scent for men (in my opinion) ... actually I was going to buy it for my hubby for Father's Day but got something else ... so just to let you know ... in the stores ... there are 2 different versions ... 1 for men ... 1 for women and they are not the same ... similar to the fact they are both the "same" perfume but formulated for both sexes in their own versions - but if you smelled them both ... you could tell the difference (I hope I'm making sense!)

Here's the "notes" for men ... Sicilian Mandarin, Frozen Grapefruit Peel, Bergamot, Juniper, Rosemary, Szechuan Pepper, Rosewood, Musk Wood, Incense, Oak Moss.

Here's the "notes" for women ... Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk.

Hope this helps!

Kim