Christmas fragrances

JenniferS

One that immediately comes to mind is Christmas Bliss from AH. The scent throw is so fantastic that from Thanksgiving through Christmas we burned pillars in this on my sister's screened porch and could smell is inside the house if the breeze was moving that way. (It's porch weather almost all year here.)

Also, the cranberry marmalade from CS and the cranberry spice from Peaks are both wonderful for Christmas or any other time.

Snowy Pine from Farmhouse is ALWAYS a big seller for me 3 yrs. straight, Christmas Tree from Bert was a big hit last yr, and my stand-by Bayberry from MC, I never stray from that one, it's a must have. I make a Warm Cinnamon Cider that sells well, and Bert's Cinnamon Nutmeg Clove (I mix it half and half with Cinna-Crunch) is my big spiced scent seller.

Winter Blast from Wildfire is good, very similar to Snowy Pine from Farm House. Cranberry Marmalade from Candle Science, Peppermint always sells for me, and a new one Brandied Pear from Candle Science was a big seller. I also used Christmas Splendor from TN as well as Christmas Bazaaar but renamed it Grandma's Kitchen. Great scent.

I have to agree with the Snowy Pine from FH and Cranberry Orange Spice from ICS.

From The Candlemakers Store...Christmas Eve and Christmas Wreath.

From KY...Apple Jack 'n Peel.

From AH/RE....Alaskan Wilderness and Pinemint & Blossom.

I'm sure there's more that I can't think of at the moment.

Maggie

Cinnaberry mix of Peak's Cinn and Bayberry Huge in RI

Spruce Christmas Tree Also Peaks

Pink Sugar, go figure renamed Christmas Candy I use Peak's

Fall Harvest from Peaks call it Fall Harvest for Fall and Christmas Spice for Christmas. Go figure LOL

Christmas Past (KY) is my favorite tree-type scent....has a few other notes that soften and spice it up a bit.

Anything with cinnamon sells year round for me, although, moreso in the fall & winter.

Still looking for and blending endlessly for a realistic apple cider scent without the mulled or MacIntosh notes.

Christmas Tree

Pumpkin Fudge

Spiced Cranberry

Cranberry Cobbler

Pumpkin Pie

Peppermint/Candy Cane

Sweet Potato Pecan Pie

Christmas Splendor

Cinnamon Sticks

Spiced Plum

Glistening Snow type

Grandma's Kitchen

Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Clove

Cinnamon Cider

Creamy Cinnamon Spice

Gingerbread

Mint Angel

Tinsel from NG did surprisingly well for me. I also sold a good bit of All Ye Faithful from Daystar and Country Bumpkin (renamed To Grandmother's House We Go) from NG. And my personal favorite was Cranberry Balsam from NG.