Are you ever overwhelmed by the combined smell of all your FOs?

Darbla

I can barely stand to go in my office now, where all my FOs are stored. They just overpower my sense of smell, and I've started getting headaches from it. I guess could try running the ceiling fan in there all the time to try to disburse some of the scent.

That is why I took a part-time office job. I had to get out of here and away from it all. I have this stuff in every room in the house. I've had neighbors tell me they can smell it from the driveway.

I've had to relocate mine 3 times now. They are now in a cabinet in the largest room that has 2 ceiling fans and it's finally tollerable. The combination of scents just gags me at times and when they were stored in our spare bedroom I couldn't be in there for more than a minute or two without getting a headache from them.

LOL - yes. I normally test burn more than one candle at a time - well afterwhile they are smell like candles to me...no particular scent.

Well...I bought a competitors candle and thought oh crap that smells good....then I couldn't remember my last batch of testing smelling like that.

So, I had to light just one of my candles and sure enough my stuff was just as good (I would say better, but I am modest..ha)and I could smell just that candle scent.

I store mine FO in the house right now, and I keep the bottles in airtight containers which really helps keep the situation under control. Open the container and get blown away! I'm still using smaller bottles so it is manageble. Might have to hunt to find large enough airtight containers if you are using large bottles...good luck!

LOL - yes. I normally test burn more than one candle at a time - well afterwhile they are smell like candles to me...no particular scent.

Well...I bought a competitors candle and thought oh crap that smells good....then I couldn't remember my last batch of testing smelling like that.

So, I had to light just one of my candles and sure enough my stuff was just as good (I would say better, but I am modest..ha)and I could smell just that candle scent.

LOL - I have done the same exact thing!!!