my new labels

ah-soy

Thank you everyone for all the suggestions and compliments. Must give credit where credit is due...Beckie of Studio Beck designed my logo. She also did a second color scheme for me for my spring/pastel colors...the one in the photo will be used on all my earth tone candles. Now if I could just get this fo (Hillbilly Homebrew aka Appleberry Oak) wicked. It's a bugger for some reason!

Love the name and the label ;) and great job to Beckie figured it was her work!

I think both the labels and your name are cute. I like the labels on both jars. But don't people think of the show Sex in the City when they see your name? Plus there is a soaper on here that has a company name of Soap in the City.

Your candles look nice too, I like the color. What does Appleberry Oak smell like? I love Oaky scents.

I think both the labels and your name are cute. I like the labels on both jars. But don't people think of the show Sex in the City when they see your name? Plus there is a soaper on here that has a company name of Soap in the City.

Your candles look nice too, I like the color. What does Appleberry Oak smell like? I love Oaky scents.

What are you getting at? I didn't think of Sex in the City when I looked at it. I doubt anyone else did either. And so what about Soap in the City? Are you saying she is copying? If so, this Soap in the City copied Sex in the City. Or maybe Sex in the City copied Soap in the City?

It's cute and fits.

Is it a bad thing to think of Sex in the City? I would buy it, in a heartbeat.