Supplier help!

I'm really new to the whole B&B scene and I'm finding that one supplier will not have all or most of the ingredients needed for a recipe. I'm making scrubs, butters and M&P soaps for my own personal use and to give to my family so I don't want 4 lbs plus of an oil or additive. Is there any one place to buy small quantities that will have 90% of what I need or am I just dreaming here? I've tried to search the internet, but no luck:(. I don't need M&P base suppliers, just for all the other oils and additives. I did find Chemistry Connection on Ebay they seem to have most of the additives, anyone used them?

What supplies do you need?

There are LOTS of suppliers to choose from out here on the web. Some specialize in B&B supply. I tend to use MMS for a lot of things but I remember having trouble finding one-stop-shopping when I was first starting out. A high-quality, cheap, fast, well-stocked supplier of everything we could want is indeed the Holy Grail...

Let us know what you're looking for and we'll see what we can do.

You can use this site to help find suppliers close to you, then compare products and pricing:

http://www.SuppliersByState.com

Thanks, I tried that link first. I think WSP has most of what I'm looking for and I should be able to get the rest from just one other supplier...at least until I decide to try something else to make! I guess it's going to be the same as candles...too many suppliers.

Oregon Trails has many of the items I use. They also offer a sample pack of oils. I think it's 3 - 8oz bottles or something like that. Their M&P is SFIC. Customer service has been excellent every time I've ordered.