Selling your candles on other websites

I was wondering if anyone sells their candles on someone else's website. I thought my Air Force candles would be a nice product to sell on military gift sites but I'm not sure how to go about it. Should I whloesale the candles to them, or have them sell the candles and I ship the orders to the customer, a consignment set up.

Also, how would I approach the sites by email, or phone call?

Any ideas?

Thanks - Tom

My opinion. Contact the places you are interested in. Send them some candles to see and test.

Along with that, wholesale pricing, DO NOT consign, not good, because you would have to keep track of what you gave them, and then be responsible for collecting the $.

Consignment is never a good idea. SELL WHOLESALE NOW! Then there are no worries for you at the end or in-between.

You have a very nice product...... I wouldn't think you would have a problem getting them into some military type stores. Maybe try the stores on base..... of in some type of gift shops that our touristy in that area.

No consignment....wholesale, wholesale, wholesale....

I suggest you get the other armed forces too. They would proabably be willing to buy them more if you had all branches. I think you are taking a big risk just by offering them one.

However, did you ever think about sending a brochure to a local AF Reserve and have them do a fundraiser?? Check over at Indian Town Gap, that may be the closest one to you. If you call over there they should be able to get you contact info, or at least a mailing address for the company. Oh, not sure if you or your spouse is in the AF, but his unit would not be able to do it as a fundraiser due to conflict of interest.....military regulations.

I was wondering if anyone sells their candles on someone else's website. I thought my Air Force candles would be a nice product to sell on military gift sites but I'm not sure how to go about it. Should I whloesale the candles to them, or have them sell the candles and I ship the orders to the customer, a consignment set up.

Also, how would I approach the sites by email, or phone call?

Any ideas?

Thanks - Tom