How to dry the cardboard car air freshener blanks...

Is there a fast way to dry the air freshener blanks? I am going to a family reunion this Saturday and a cousin just sent me an e-mail asking if I could bring some car air fresheners hyang tags. Of course I don't have any made. Do you think the scent would be okay if I made them up and laid on a piece of wax paper or foil on top a piece of cardboard and put them in my car where it gets hot?

If you scent them tonight then redo them tomorrow early then they should be dry enough for you to package them up tomorrow evening. Maybe put a fan nearby to help with the drying process. I usually leave mine on a metal pan or on cardboard.

HTH,

Chauna

Use your hole puncher and punch your hole in them where you will be running raffia etc before soaking. After they have soaked for a little while I take them out and take a wire clothes hanger and straighten it out and run it through the hole in freshner. Hook hanger over a shelve, put newspaper down and hang up to dry.:wink2:

Use your hole puncher and punch your hole in them where you will be running raffia etc before soaking. After they have soaked for a little while I take them out and take a wire clothes hanger and straighten it out and run it through the hole in freshner. Hook hanger over a shelve, put newspaper down and hang up to dry.:wink2:

That's a great idea for drying them on the clothes hanger. That way both sides will dry at the same time Thanks for sharing

Sandy

The replies to this post helped me figure out why I wasn't crazy about these air fresheners. I always just put oil on them once--but I did saturate the paper. For those who apply several coats, do you spray it lightly or saturate it?

Maybe I never got enough FO on them!