20/410 Black Lotion Pumps??

Kymber

Anyone know where I can get some of these? I use to buy them from Elements Bath & Body and they no longer carry them. We use them on our 4 oz tester bottles and I am running low and need to find a supplier ASAP! TIA!

Have you tried Bayousome? They have GREAT vintage looking black pumps that I recently bought for my 4 oz boston rounds. Everyone loves them!

I love thier Apothocary Black Pumps!! Unfortunately they are a 24/410 and too big for my Amber Ovals. What I might have to consider is using a different style Amber bottle just for the testers...like the boston rounds in the 4oz? How dorky would that look?? The tester in a amber boston round and the actual product in a amber oval?? Man I hate when things don't match!! LOL OCD at it's finest! LOL

Wholesalesuppliesplus used to carry them. You might give them a try.

Kim

They have the "treatment pumps" in the 20/410 but not the actual lotion pumps. I was so excited when Elements got these in...but I guess no one else was near as excited as I was so they discontinued them! :angry2:

I love thier Apothocary Black Pumps!! Unfortunately they are a 24/410 and too big for my Amber Ovals. What I might have to consider is using a different style Amber bottle just for the testers...like the boston rounds in the 4oz? How dorky would that look?? The tester in a amber boston round and the actual product in a amber oval?? Man I hate when things don't match!! LOL OCD at it's finest! LOL

Stop the madness. Put the OCD on the back burner for a bit. lmao I don't think it would look dorky at all. Seeing a tester in a different bottle than what the product is sold in, makes me think... oh that's a tester. No confusion that way... ya know some people these days get confused easily. :D

Stop the madness. Put the OCD on the back burner for a bit. lmao I don't think it would look dorky at all. Seeing a tester in a different bottle than what the product is sold in, makes me think... oh that's a tester. No confusion that way... ya know some people these days get confused easily. :D

You know the more I think about it...the more I think that that just might work. I had them throw a 4oz with the apothocary pump in my last order so I have one sitting here...I am going to set it on the shelf with my ovals and see how it looks tomorrow. This just might be the answer! LOL (but first I have to see how it looks sitting with my ovals) Maybe the 8oz boston would make a better tester? Hmmmmmm......the testers would last longer that way...I am going to have to give this some serious thought....LOL Thanks for making me step out of the box....I have major probs with that...LOL