Pumpkin Patch & Amber

CBE

Scented using Pumpkin Patch-ouli from JS, with added canned pumpkin (2 oz. for 2.5 lbs). I also used amber resin infused Apricot Kernel Oil in this batch.

The fragrance has really mellowed out this morning... I detect the spice notes, but not much. It smells like a very earthy pumpkin. :) I didn't know pumpkin and patchouli would make a great couple!! And the amber notes from the infused oil have come through a bit too (I am VERY surprised about that!!)

PumpkinPatchouli2-1.jpg

My pitiful attempt to add soap chunks... I didn't have enough chunks!! lol You can see a chunk here and there in the soaps. LOL

PumpkinPatch2.jpg

I'm soooo ready to do a BIGGER batch of this. Because this batch is MINE. ALL MINE. (and I'm really not a patch fan... but I don't hate it either.) Oh I can't wait for Fall. :D

Thanks for looking!!

So this is natural coloring then pretty much right?

I think they look good! Dang scratch 'n sniff isn't working again though lol.

Yep, this is the natural coloring. It is starting to darken somewhat, but not much. It still has an orange cast to it.

Last night I cut all the white tops off the rest of the bars.... it just wasn't workin' for me at all! Now they all look plain jane like the top pic. :D

Last night I cut all the white tops off the rest of the bars.... it just wasn't workin' for me at all! Now they all look plain jane like the top pic. :D

Oh noooooo!!!! I think they looked great...like a Pumpkin Frappacino!

My JS order arrived yesterday and my son-in-law is bringing it up to me when he comes up tonite! I just may be soaping tomorrow or Sunday...

Too bad you cut the white off, I really liked it. I thought it was cute. I like the brown too though.

So the Pumkin Patch FO has patchouli in it? That sounds like an interesting combo. I never would have thought to mix all of those scents. I wish I could smell it.