looking for a great salty air/sand/beachy scent

I have probably purchased a dozen ocean-sun & sand-sea air etc and none of them do it for me.I am looking for a beachy salty scent and I am taking ocean out of the mix as they all have smelled like men's cologne to me.So where oh where could I find a true salty beachy scent????

AGE's Salty Mariner. Works great in 4627. It's not a suntan lotion, but pure ocean. You can almost taste the salt.

Edited to add: You will find JustScent oils won't be worth a nickle in 4627. Don't waste your money.

Gotta agree with Sliver........AGE's Salty Mariner is awesome in my soy/paraffin blend. :cool2: Another good one is Sea Moss from Bramble Berry.

I third Salty Mariner. This is the PERFECT ocean scent. I don't do candles, but it's awesome in B&B... especially CP soap. It rocks in CP. :D

Yep it does rock in CP soap but beware, it moves fast and can rice on you. At least that has been my experience the few times I soaped it.

Yep it does rock in CP soap but beware, it moves fast and can rice on you. At least that has been my experience the few times I soaped it.

Yep... moves like the dickens. I've never had it rice on me, but it keeps me on my toes! lol I've soaped it about five times already, and each time, it accelerates. Which doesn't matter to me, because it smells sooooooo GOOD. :D