my very first show ever

Guest jurnalynn

Guest jurnalynn

my first show was at our strawberry festival which is a small local show......first day we loaded in the pouring rain not so bad when we got there rained on and off..........after i get my booth set up i realize the 3 tents down there is another bath and body set up.........they had 126 different scents and they mixed your scent on the spot(i have 12).......how could i compete with that.........lol i had them on price point and i also had bath products where i think they centered around lotions and body washes one scrub and such i didn't dare go check them out i felt like a spy......... friday was slow because of the rain and a storm hit so we closed up early, a couple of tents got flipped that night and i arrived sat to find they had packed up and gone home.......good for me.........lol by the end i had made 7 times booth rental and have booked a few home parties and the possibility for serveral more.......i'm happy with that and my next show is july 4th so back to work for me........lolLaura

Laura, you sound like a real trooper to keep your chin up with the bad weather, etc. I'm happy for you that you did well and also got a few parties booked. Congratulations on your success! :thumbsup: