Fragrances from the Jar Store?

SpaceGirl

Help, please! I posted in the business section a couple of weeks ago about supplying candles for a local company to go in hotels, spas, etc.... Well I went on Thursday to pick up some jars and a fragrance to test. Got a few poured and they're coming with me on my trip to test.

Anyways -- I just found out today that they are getting their fragrances from the Jar Store (or at least that's one of their FO suppliers). Now the guy I'm working with did say to give feedback on the FO because he's not 100% sure that the fragrances are performing well in wax.

Has anyone here used Jar Store FO's and what has your experience been with them? I will give him feedback based on how the sample he gave me performs, but I'm thinking if the FO's aren't great quality to begin with then I'm not going to be able to consistently create a good product for them.

I hadn't gotten an assortment of FO samples from them last year and thought they seemed a bit on the light side. They are just a drive for me so I was hoping I would have better luck. I am able to get my jars and wax from them and save on shipping.