Sooooooooooooooooo who all ordered

*Dee*

I use several of their fo. My favorite is the Strawberry Parfait. I also love the Cinna-Vanilla in my frosting for cinnamon bun candles. The Lavender Vanilla is another favorite.

I haven't tried the Monkey Mouth.

How do you keep the FO from turning the body glaze brown. I have a woman who loves everything pink sugar but i tested some glaze and in a few days it was dark brown. I have vanilla stabilizer, but not sure if that will work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I haven't tried using a vanilla stabilizer yet. The Pink Sugar and the Sandalwood Vanilla scents do turn brown for me, but this doesn't bother my regular customers. They buy it no matter what. However, I would like to know if anyone has had success using a stabilizer, and, if so, which one to use and how.

Try adding a small amount of browning scent to the vanilla stabilizer first then put in your lotion. Just one bottle to see what happens, it may thin it too much also. A friend made some CP soap for me using SW's Pink Sugar and the Van Stablizer, it is still white and a very pretty pink and it's been several months so I don't think it is going to turn. Think how nice a lime and white soap will look with the Vanilla Lime...yummy

My Vanilla Lime will be here tomorrow....

Hey Dee! I am sending in an order! I have to have some Vanilla Lime and I want to try some Pink Sugar Cookie and Purple Cow, but I have to get me some Mandarin Spice! If you have not tried it, that is one of the most amazing FOs I have had, it has such an incredible throw and I absolutely love it!! It is just so hard to decide which ones to buy! I want them all! And right now I need to buy some wax and we all know what the price is like on that!! I also need some Soy Whip, Body Glaze and Body Spray! I will probably get a sample of all the new ones as well! Oh have you tried her Strawberry Rhubarb? I am in search of a good one. I Love the one from NG! How does it compare?? Anybody???

i havent tried either of their strawberry rhubarb i have gelluminations.. i should have gotten it from somewhere else though i really dont care for it, but it might just be the f/o too lol...