What would you charge for....

a 1oz bottle of cologne. I just finished testing and my distributor needs a price. My competition charges 12.50 retail. Is that to high. I think I need to charge less to under cut them. I know it sounds bad but we have under cut seberal of their products and now our distributor orders directly from us now. I dont feel bad since they are a larger company and they are not able to keep up with orders.

depends on your cost and the amount of time it takes you to make it.

Usually if the competition charges 12.50 retail, I'll sell at $8 - $9 retail, and my distributor buys them for $5 -$6 each, and around $4 each if they purchase a quantity of a single scent. but then I also take into account the cost to make them and usually double that as a minimum starting cost for distributors but usually more)

a 1oz bottle of cologne. I just finished testing and my distributor needs a price. My competition charges 12.50 retail. Is that to high. I think I need to charge less to under cut them. I know it sounds bad but we have under cut seberal of their products and now our distributor orders directly from us now. I dont feel bad since they are a larger company and they are not able to keep up with orders.