8-GRAN-ONES

:drool: is wonderful in my GB 415...

I just wanted to share my results...

It has cured 8 days...1.5oz fo to 1 lb. 415

I really really like this scent..

It has been burning for about 1 hr..and I can smell it

in most of my house..

Now I want to try this in CP soap...

I think it would make a wonderful relaxing soap..

Oh man , I just got this fragrance. I switched from 415 to GB464 awhile back and made this, couldnt smell a thing. After the reviews I thought maybe some flook happened and made another batch (each batch has several wick sizes to test) and again cant even smell it in my bedroom even. Ive heard it was awesome in soy . so im sad Its not seeming to work out for me no matter how much or less % of oil I use or wick size . man this smells awesome in soap tho and OOb!! Might have to buy some of my 415 just for this:D

Oh man , I just got this fragrance. I switched from 415 to GB464 awhile back and made this, couldnt smell a thing. After the reviews I thought maybe some flook happened and made another batch (each batch has several wick sizes to test) and again cant even smell it in my bedroom even. Ive heard it was awesome in soy . so im sad Its not seeming to work out for me no matter how much or less % of oil I use or wick size . man this smells awesome in soap tho and OOb!! Might have to buy some of my 415 just for this:D

I used the 415 for this FO...

I never had much luck with the 464,,in fact I have 2 boxes that is just setting here..

I have more FO's that worked in the 415, so I quit trying the 464..

Even with the 415, there are many FO's that just do not work,,but when you get one that does, it is usually really good..

Hmmmm..... I read years ago that putting peppermint scent in your kitchen cabinets keeps bugs out, so I do that. But I wonder if eucalyptus spearmint would have the same effect? That is, if the peppermint even really does that. I haven't had bugs since I started doing it but that may not be because of the peppermint.