A few new soapies

when i should really be doing yard work

But this is much more fun!

the greek adonis

il_430xN.29221201.jpg

A lovely blend of patch, sandalwood, cedarwood and other woodsie earthy scents.

and as close as I have got to the garden in a few days....:)

Strawberry Rhubarb Compote

il_430xN.29218041.jpg

C

Rae, love the swirls in the greek adonis, they certainly fit with the name. The strawberry rhubard compote sounds interesting, love the color you got with it. And I agree, that is more fun that yard work!

Rae, on the greek adonis one, will that darken up over time? Or did you just color the darker swirled part? Just curious because I have a sandalwood amber and it darkens my soap, but then again, it's an fo not an eo, maybe that's the difference.

Rae, on the greek adonis one, will that darken up over time? Or did you just color the darker swirled part? Just curious because I have a sandalwood amber and it darkens my soap, but then again, it's an fo not an eo, maybe that's the difference.

I havent noticed any discoloration to the white part. I was just up in thhat room this morning and its still good to go. Im sure alot of those amber fos have added vanilla. I have an amber one that doesnt have vanilla in the description but it does go brown brown