Ordering from Candlewic

Anyone order fragrance from Candlewic lately and notice how slow they have gotten. I ordered fragrance oil on monday and just called to see when I could expect my order (thought it would be here by now) She said fedex is scheduled to pick it up tomorrow. 6 days in house and this isn't even the busy season.

I want to order some fragrance from JBN. Anyone get from them and do the majority throw good in soy?

Candlewic just had a BIG wick sale and they have probably been trying to catch up. If you just ordered on Monday and it's shipping out tomorrow, that's pretty damn good compared to serveral other suppliers!! :cool2:

I placed an order with them on Tuesday, it shipped out Wednesday and I will get it tomorrow from UPS. I have always had great service with them. Maybe they misplaced your order for a while. :undecided

Rae

I usually get my orders really fast from them. Normally if I order on monday its here by thursday. The order was all fragrance oil so I guess maybe that might take longer than just getting C3. I order from them alot, this won't make me stop. I was hopeing it would be the normal fast ship time. Forgot they had the wick sale.

Has anyone tried the Mango Peach Salsa fo from them. I have 3 # coming. It will be my scent of the month for July. That's a Yankee fragrance that hasn't been around for awhile.

Just found out that FedEx doesnt pick up everyday there. They mainly use UPS.My wax alway ships out the same day I order it, I guess that was the day fedex picked up, but since my order was all fragrances it took longer since they all had to be poured. Now I know when fedex picks up so I can place my orders so I dont miss the pick up days.