M&P Crayons

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know or have used a shrink band that fits the crayons from the sports bottle ice cube mold? I know the lip balm tube wraps are too small....:smiley2:

Thanks,

Trish

Trish I do shrink wrap each of mine. The .5 oz tube shrink wraps work perfectly. I think I got them from Elements.

soap-crayons.jpg

Trish I do shrink wrap each of mine. The .5 oz tube shrink wraps work perfectly. I think I got them from Elements.

soap-crayons.jpg

that box is sooo cute ... do you print each out yourself? asking cause it must use a lot of ink!!

Thanks. Yes I "did" print them out myself for the longest time. Then I went to the printing store and had them do it. I figured the cost was worth it because I was always running out of green and yellow! It took me a LONG time to make that box.

...I was always running out of green and yellow! It took me a LONG time to make that box.

hummmm ... might have to print some out at work!! :D

one last question (I promise:o )- is it printed on heavy stock paper?

Thanks Julia - what are you using for a mold? I have that 20-30 cavity ice mold for sports bottles....going to check Elements now (which is a mistake big time :D )

Trish

ok - I lied :embarasse - I do have another question!

Does anyone spray the mold with anything to get the 'crayons' to come out easier? We had a tough time getting them out - did put them in the freezer for a while - but it was still a task to remove them.

I brought a 'prototype' to work this week and have orders for 12 boxes for next week. Plus we have a craft fair this weekend and we want to bring some along. We'll be up all night trying to get the soap to release from the mold!

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks Julia - what are you using for a mold? I have that 20-30 cavity ice mold for sports bottles....going to check Elements now (which is a mistake big time :D )

Trish

It's the white one from Wal Mart, I think that's the same kind.

I put it in the freezer a bit then I've got a wooden dowel that's the same size, push a little on one end and they pop right out

THANK YOU! I checked those places at this Wal-Mart so will go to the others soon......do you think Michaels or Hobby Lobby would carry the Candle Taper Shaper?

Appreciate it! My son since I've shown him these has asked me I swear 'everyday' if I've made them yet.....LOL.....he wants to 'draw' on himself he said he WANTS a mustache like Daddy - but shoot I just read they dont color very well - hmmmmmm.........

EDITING: as i found this sharpener would this work better?

http://www.thekitchenstore.com/cash.html

~Carlena~

www.carlenascreations.com

• 3 weeks later...