Salt bars (batch 6)

Vio

Wow Vio you are rocking it out! I can remember a few months ago we were both prepping to try candles for the first time.....and look at you now, all over the b&b scene!

I'm impressed! I hope to try a few new things this weekend :)

Good job and I love the colors and swirls

dana

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you both! That itp swirl thing is really cool to do. I can't wait to do it again! LOL The bars are like rocks today. Soon I can cut a sliver off to test them out. Can't wait to see how they do. :)

Dana I know!!! I'm still working on my candles, and totally into it still, but this soap is just so addicting. LOL It's really fun to see the oils turn to soap for me. Then playing with the colors and stuff. It's just exciting for me. I couldn't stop now if I tried! ;)

WOW! Beautiful soap. Are you sure your new at this B&B thing? LOL We shouldn't have kept lurking over here. It is more addicting than candles. Keep posting, I love it. Can't seem to stop either :rolleyes2

Billie

Aw shucks beau's mama. LOL No where near being any tutor, but boy it's a nice feeling to know I'm doing good with this stuff so far. Thank you!!! :)

Thank you Billie. :) From the minute I hit this board, I was addicted to looking at all the pretty soaps. This place is such an inspiration for me. I'm learning so much here. I'm sure you know what I mean too since you do both too! :)

Thank you!!! :)

E, I've learned so much from this place and others, but especially you. That book you suggested helped me a lot, along with the links and the basics in the beginning. Thank you!!! :bow:

Will do. Camera is messed up. The problems I've been having sporatically with it, apparently the rechargable battery is gone. It won't even hold a charge now. :(

Will borrow neighbor's camera and post back when I have one uploaded.

Thank you! That was done with the pop colors from tkb. :)

I bought some pop colors from them but going to make some eyeshadow with mine. Just got my blender in so I can start anytime..... I only bought very small amounts of each 1tab., so can play with anything else.

Hi Vio,

Very pretty salt bars! Love the colors! I have yet to try those as I'm very addicted to the Goats Milk soaps right now and am doing tons of those.

I just placed a good size order with KB for some supplies but I'm out of OO for the time being. Used up the last of it last night when I made a 5lb batch of GM soap in a brand new slab mold. The mold rocks for me! I hope by later this summer, Pa Shop, will be back in business for making similar molds to the Misty Creek mold I bought from Chris R. I really like the style and the ease of the Mysty Creek. MissionPeak soap has a similar mold as well that I may buy later this summer after a few shows.

I've made the choice to quit the candles at the end of this year and start selling my soap in spring of 2009.

Fire