I need help!!!

CathyinME

I have someone who is interested in wholesaling some of my candles with the glass embeds in them and now that AH/RE is no longer selling the glass embeds I'm stuck:sad2: They had the most realistic ones out of any suppliers that I have found. Does anyone know where they used to get them from?? Other ones I have seen, well, some are just crappy looking:confused: One place has one that I think is supposed to be a polar bear but it looks like he's taking a dump(at least to me it does!!). Anyone have a hidden supplier I don't know about?? Any & all help is greatly appreciated:p

Same here. I used to buy mine from AH, too. Every now and then I buy some of the same ones they carried on ebay, but that's not a long-term solution if you're going to be wholesaling and need large quantities. Sorry I can't help.

Well, now that my keyboard is back working I can reply:sad2: I think it's about time for a new computer. I have gotten some from Silkytime, there not bad but just not the same quality as AH used to be. I guess I'll have to use those til maybe someone will start carrying the good ones again(I can hope!). Thanks all for the help!!

BCN has glass embeds. As I recall, the only one I ordered from them, though, was the palm tree....a very nice one, but larger than AE's. Most of my embeds, I bought from AE. I still have some laying around I've never used (no polar bears), plus sand and other items. Gel candles just didn't sell that well at craft shows. People just didn't want to pay (at craft shows), what they're worth, so I haven't made any in a while.