Almost a rainbow

NNK

I have been into bright colored soaps, and after getting lucky with Lilac i've decided to do the whole series of bright soaps, all fragranced, all crinkle cut logs. So, here is my rainbow so far. Applejack peel was supposed to be orange, but that didn't happen. Also my purple neon turned pink, I'll use UM violet next time.

Here is the group shot:

_MG_2719.jpg

You've seen the green one already, but I'm posting it anyway. White Lilac

_MG_2714.jpg

Tonic

_MG_2715.jpg

Applejack Peel

_MG_2716.jpg

Love Spell

_MG_2717.jpg

Blue Sugar

_MG_2718.jpg

Amazing Grace

_MG_2713.jpg

I know technically i need blue and indigo for the whole set, but I combined those in Blue Sugar.

Thanks for looking,

And you would be interested in teaching a swirling class? ;)

Scented, if this involves taking pictures while soaping - it is not working :sad2:. It is either swirls, or pictures. I soap only when no one is around, which usually means hubby taking kids to the park, or kids are at school, DH at work. I tried to multitask, but soaping fairies got mad and messed up every batch i was trying to document.

But if you mean physical class, that would be a different story.

Scented, if this involves taking pictures while soaping - it is not working :sad2:. It is either swirls, or pictures. I soap only when no one is around, which usually means hubby taking kids to the park, or kids are at school, DH at work. I tried to multitask, but soaping fairies got mad and messed up every batch i was trying to document.

But if you mean physical class, that would be a different story.

I still have not figured out why people don't just video tape themselves making the object and teaching at the same time. IMO, it works much better than pics and words. I am sure there is an add-on for the Forum application to host videos and if not, you could always use You Tube.

:::Amazing Soap. I really love your swirls.:::

thanks, guys:D

I still have not figured out why people don't just video tape themselves making the object and teaching at the same time. IMO, it works much better than pics and words. I am sure there is an add-on for the Forum application to host videos and if not, you could always use You Tube.

well, it might have something to do with the trade secret factor (i wouldn't want EVERYONE to kno ALL my secrets, and video shows them all at least when it comes to swirling), or because not everyone has a reliable camcorder, or (in my particular case) the stupid camcorder goes in a sleep mode by the time i get to pour and i have to jerk around with powering it back on while precious seconds are wasted and then the swirl does not go all the way through the soap. tried that too, mainly hoping that i could extract the pictures out of the video. messed up two batches and forgot about it.

Very very pretty-awesome colors! I am also wondering about swirl method? I

it is a coat hanger swirl, method is invented by Olivia, the owner of WHISK forum. you use a wire hanger and do a blind swirl along the length of the log. the great advantage of that type of swirl is that the pattern is similar all the way through the log. since i sell on internet, i like when picture representing the soap is accurate.