Got Fries????

Barbara AL

Scented I use toothsoap instead of toothpaste I make my toothsoap with oils like Olive, Sesame, Sunflower, Rice Bran, Cocoa Butter and Tallow I Cp this soap recipe and I add EO Oils like Peppermint, Spearmint, Wintergreen or Cinnamon. Once you use toothsoap you will never go back to toothpaste again. Toothpaste contains Glycerin and glyercin is sticky and makes plaque stick to your teeth when you use toothsoap it is like a powerwash for your teeth.

After the soap has cured and dried out I run it through a coffee grinder to make a powder and then put my oils, Xylitol Sweetner,and distilled water in there to make a paste.

http://www.soapdishforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=33139&hl=Toothsoap

Barbara

I had to laugh when I saw the fries, I imagined them in the bathroom and grand daughters snacking on them…

I read a thread here some time ago about tooth soap and decided to try it. I’ve been using my sweet green tea soap to brush with ever since. It really is like a power wash! And with no FO the soap doesn’t taste that bad, and actually better than commercial toothpaste IMO. I just rub my brush on the bar and brush. I brush less now and my gums are happy about that. With commercial paste my mouth never felt quite clean and I would wind up going back and brushing all day long (which can cause gums to recede). Now after meals and before bed does it til the next meal.

Your fries are darling, Barbara. :) And thanks for some info on tooth soap. That sounds like it would be so much better for me. I'll have to try to figure it out.

Angel, ooooh, that would be terrific if we could have a class on that!!

I would so market those as fries... I'm sure you can pick up some fry packaging somewhere... maybe even add some "ketchup" liquid hand soap with it as a package deal.

I thought this was cute!!! This is my toothsoap curing, cut with my wavy cutter!!

Thanks for looking!

Barbara