Praying for the gold

Scented

To stay in the soap.

Scented Patchouli Honey. It moves a little bit, but if two people were working it would have been a breeze and I could have mixed all 4 colors together instead one at a time between stirring soap. :tongue2:

Colored with electric kiwi (pray it doesn't go green lol), tangerine pop, bronze and 24K gold.

I think I like the full log view best. Sure wish it would stay in this look when it cured. Wet soaps are so pretty.

[ATTACH]15146[/ATTACH]

Little bit of a close up.

[ATTACH]15145[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458444304_thumb.jpg

post-23-139458444305_thumb.jpg

Oh, I hope the gold stays true. What mystical colors and swirls you've got going there. The electric kiwi looks green(ish) to me... isn't that the color it's supposed to be? Color me confused. Of course you realize I just finished looking for that third egg, so I'm brain dead at the moment.

To stay in the soap.

Scented Patchouli Honey. It moves a little bit, but if two people were working it would have been a breeze and I could have mixed all 4 colors together instead one at a time between stirring soap. :tongue2:

Colored with electric kiwi (pray it doesn't go green lol), tangerine pop, bronze and 24K gold.

I think I like the full log view best. Sure wish it would stay in this look when it cured. Wet soaps are so pretty.

[ATTACH]15146[/ATTACH]

Little bit of a close up.

[ATTACH]15145[/ATTACH]

Hint, Hint....meaning if rockin had been around this past weekend to help it would have made life easier. :whistle: