The new (and did I mention free) soap stamp

After you do the new customer info and click the free die box (or log in later) when you get to the online ordering page..... down below the drop down menu to select the die is a picture of a wizard hat. A Purple one with gold stars :) Click the hat instead of selecting a die...

Since I have been asked a few times, these are the choices that I chose in bold:

1. METAL CHOICE Magnesium - Same day turn-around

** Please select from the following magnesium choices:

spacer.gif 16g (.064"/1.63mm)

spacer.gif .080 (2.032mm)

spacer.gif 11pt (.153"/3.86mm)

spacer.gif 1/4" (.250"/6.35mm)

spacer.gif 3/8" (.375/9.525mm)

2. PLATE OUTCOMEOn the finished plate the IMAGE should be:

Raised or Recessed

Right Reading or Wrong Reading

3. FINISHING Mark all that apply Unmounted Bevel edge (for lock-up) Holes Drilled

OR Mounted Type High on:

Wood Base or Magnesium Base (16 Gauge cannot be mounted on mag)

Finished Plate Size

Trim with extra outside image area

I had mine mounted on wood, there are no holes drilled, I think its fused right onto the wood, there's no outside trim on the image area at all. I hope that helps!

The soaps look fantastic! I had been researching finding a stamp. Tried a custom rubber, but of course that didn't work. All of the quotes I was getting was upwards of $120 for one metal/acrylic stamp.

I'm a bit confused about the art though. You sent them artwork that read right, but you chose "wrong reading" for your die and ended up with it being the right way? Gosh, I hope that made sense. haha