*WARNING* Soused Swap Spoiler!

You know, even by my standards this one is pretty far out there. I honestly stood in the kitchen working on this one and giggling and snickering like a 5 year old.

Okay so some history, Soap Fairies didn't like my damn brownies the day I made my swap soap. ICS Blue Rasberry Icee and a couple more FO's in for good measure. I originally put 12" square rods of clear MP into the soap itself, but it overheated on me, and the MP got pissy and escaped out the bottom of the mold. So, I decided to rebatch it. Made some pretties, cubed up the CP, did a couple of MP layers, and when I cut it today, the bottom layer separated. Okay, so by now I've had enough.

This is in fact a Soused swap, so I'm totally within the theme. But don't say I didn't warn you not to look. I bet if there was a contest for ugly, I'd take top honors. :P So I have an overactive imagination. Anyone have any packaging ideas aside from a little white paper bag like they give you on air planes?

Photoshop is giving me hell, so its a blotched edit job, sorry.

If you have a weak stomach, just keep on going. *faint*

DON'T LOOK!

Speechless here,too. But I gotta say, I am glad to see that pros like you can mess up too.Makes me feel not so bad about my soap. I do love the colors and am in that swap, so am looking forward to smelling it. Your soap is always awesome.