Help me out of my fragrnance tizzy

chiptooth

I am preparing for a large 3 day festival over the 4th of july. I am not bringing any jar candles due to too many of those booths already. I am however bringing my hurricane globe candles and selling the soy votives and tea lites to go with them. I am also bringing my "fraggles" (fragrant animals) and "sniffers" (aroma bead ornaments) I am getting myself in such a tizzy thinking about which fragrances to make. So far big sellers for me have been apple pie spice, strawberry, ocean varieties, clean cotton, and cinnamon. I am not sure if I should include some fall/ xmas ones in case people are shopping ahead. I would love some input on which fragrances are popular for the wax animals and the aroma beads so I can sort of get myself narrowed down. I am also letting patrons decorate their own cardboard air fresheners with markers and glitter glue pens and then choosing their fragrance (mostly gearing this toward the kids so they can buy something that they can call their own) so I am kind of sticking to the bubblegum, cotton candy, etc. for these. Anyway...I'll take any suggestions I can get. I'm starting to get more beads ready as I am typing.

As a candle buyer, I would not buy Fall/Christmas candles now. So I would say don't give any of your limited space to that.

Is it too early for Mother's Day items? If it's not, then maybe your cardboard air fresheners could be decorated by the kids, for their moms. Meaning you might want to make available more than just kids scents.

Darbla

Thanks for the response Darbla, I think I was misunderstood in my post.The festival is during the 4th of July weekend so I will be missing mother's day. I know when I visit this festival I look for little xmas gifts for a few people to put away but lately there really hasn't been too many xmas type things, so that's why I was thinking of maybe offering the xmas shaped/fragranced ornaments. I am not selling any candles other than the tea lites and votives for the hurricanes. I guess I'm trying to figure out which fragrances I should lean towards... I know what I like, but l what do people like to have hanging in their cars or windows etc.

I was speed-reading and missed where you said what weekend. Sorry about that!

I still wouldn't buy Fall/Christmas stuff then, but that's just me. But I suppose it depends on where you are, because it's still Summer here for months after 4th of July so we're still consuming coconut, mango, ocean, tropical florals, etc. type of scents. Somewhere that starts turning cooler in September might have started thinking of Fall scents at July 4th. However I could go for spa type and green scents then. I love tea scents, woody scents, and the relaxation type scents. Green tea, rooibos, black tea, 'Indonesian Teak', 'Tonic', spearmint + eucalyptus, etc.

Darbla