Blueberry Muffin FO (need help mixing)PLEASE!!!

Marcus Daniel

O.K. I always bought my blueberry muffin FO from WSSP. The FO has went up about $2.00 per pound and I want to try and mix my own. I was told at one time that it had cake bake in it. I don't know how accurate that is, but I guess I will try it. This is my #1 seller and I am selling wholesale, so I can't make the blueberry muffin candle more expensive than the other candles. I have previously send some of the FO off to have companies try and copy it and they can't even get close to it. I have never mixed FO's, so were should I really start, 50/50 ratio??? Help please, I am pouring the last of my blueberry muffin FO today and I hate the thought of spending $18.00 per pound, when my other FO's that I use are $16.00 usually for 2 pounds, I get them from Chemessence and have had great results. Thank you in advance.

My other FO's that I purchase I can get 2 Lbs. for $16.00 and now the blueberry muffin is $18.00 for 1 Lb. I can get double the FO for my money with my other FO's and I always told myself if the blueberry muffin goes up anymore, I won't purchase it anymore, the problem is I am like my customer's I love it also. I guess I will just have to suck it up and pay the big bucks. I am just glad that Yank** and the other big manufacturers are going up on their prices, because I can always under bid them, so far. Thank you for the reply, you helped me make my decision alot easier.:smiley2:

Big bucks.....OMG $18.00 doesn't even come close to paying big bucks LOL!!! The average of all my FO's combined is $21.00, some of my best sellers are close to $30.00/lb. My customers like unique, multi layered scents and they pay accordingly for higher priced FO's. If you have a good market for the Blueberry Muffin, don't change it or your customers will know. :cool2: