An order from my website....finally!

Georgia

:yay: I knew it would pay off eventually. I got an order from a total stranger! Not someone I work with or my kids work with or a friend's sister - stranger! Her mom bought her something from me at a show last year. I'm so excited. Every year I add a bit more, do a bit more and the site was last year's addition. I have been so bogged down with school and work I really needed this boost.

I thought I would share my happiness to encourage others!

Congratulations Georgia!!! I was experimenting this thrilling sensation yesterday, looking at my tracking visits tools.. one pillar in the cart.. then the guest proceeds to checkout.. creates an account... and guess what??? no order, but the oddest thing is that he/she registered in with a fantasy name, and every data was fake.

Now, why???

LOL!!

Congrats again, sooner or later it pays off!

Congratulations Georgia!!! I was experimenting this thrilling sensation yesterday, looking at my tracking visits tools.. one pillar in the cart.. then the guest proceeds to checkout.. creates an account... and guess what??? no order, but the oddest thing is that he/she registered in with a fantasy name, and every data was fake.

Now, why???

LOL!!

Congrats again, sooner or later it pays off!

A lot of times when they are doing this they are playing with your shopping cart. I have this happen all the time. It pisses me off but it still isn't as bad as the junk links or guest book messages! Those really make me :angry2: because it take a lot of time to delete those things out.