8 oz. square mason jar with black lid

Label or hang tag on the 8 oz. square mason jar with black lid  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Label or hang tag on the 8 oz. square mason jar with black lid

• Label
    • Hang tag

Those of you that use the 8 oz. square mason jar with the black lid, do you use a label on the lid or a hang tag? I am adding this jar to my line and cannot decide if I want to use a label or hang tag. I'm think the label would not look very good. I would love to see a picture of the jar with black lid using a label and the hang tag. If you want, you can PM me a picture. Thank you.

I use black and rusty lids and I use a matchbook for my labels, so I guess it would be a hangtag. I prefer the hangtag look only because the jar have the words mason on it. Plus I really like being able to create my own labels according to what the merchants or customers want. I am currently working on some candles right now for Administrative's Day for a customer. I will post a pic. when I finish.....

I'd love to use a hang tag but after trying them it was nothing but a PITA to keep them looking tidy on the store shelves after customers handled the jars a few times. I'm jealous of you guys who can make it work.

I use labels directly on the jar. Might have to consider putting them on the lid - that sounds kind of nice - yet I have more confidence in being able to precisely print a rectangular label rather than a round one.