My Head is Reeling!!!

I know we went through this in the Don't Kill the messenger thread but C&S has really jacked up their prices on Ecosoya waxes...

...and just as I few in love with the CBA and the PB:cry2::cry2::cry2:

I know some suppliers still have it for less but by the time I pay for shipping I might as well pick it up at C&S. I'm still working on 2 cases I bought in October for $43 each but the idea of reordering is making me feel sick. :tongue2:

I'm considering ordering a couple pallets directly from NGI and hosting a co-op but with their pricing flutuating daily I don't know how I would manage it.

Oh well...maybe it's just time to go back to paraffin.

I know we went through this in the Don't Kill the messenger thread but C&S has really jacked up their prices on Ecosoya waxes...

...and just as I few in love with the CBA and the PB:cry2::cry2::cry2:

I know some suppliers still have it for less but by the time I pay for shipping I might as well pick it up at C&S. I'm still working on 2 cases I bought in October for $43 each but the idea of reordering is making me feel sick. :tongue2:

I'm considering ordering a couple pallets directly from NGI and hosting a co-op but with their pricing flutuating daily I don't know how I would manage it.

Oh well...maybe it's just time to go back to paraffin.

PLEASE, do a Co Op. I really want to host one but I'm not old enough yet. If you did, we could get CBA for 56.00 per case. Great compared to 67.00.