The Weekend is Here what's in your pot?

LovelyLathers

I ended up putting together a recipe without babassu. I have some left but for some reason, I am hording it and saving it for that batch to end all batches.

I soaped Southern Soaper's "Hana No Kaori." Because it is a floral, I thought it might move quickly on me but I had time to play. I also tried out some new colors I bought from the Chemistry Store. I hope they turn out better than they looked when I wrapped my mold. But we all know that it can go either way. Sometimes you just never know what colors you will end up with - especially when trying new ones!

New recipe, new FO, new colors and soaping without Babassu!? I must be living life on the edge. :o What next? Jogging braless?? :tongue2:LOL

LOL!!! Well I pretty much am done for the night. Two batches today. What a wasted effort lol. I wanted to get three or four done, but I was worn out and the patch honey would never cool down for me.

So Hana No Kaori isn't a mover? I've been holding off doing it because I'm almost floraled out till I get her Silk Haiku lol.

Well I soaped the plain GM soap. Everything was great. Put in the fridge and in a few hours it started to gell so I pulled it out and left it ont the counter to finish gelling. It went through full gel but diddn't over heat or anything. I didn't insurate it because I didn't want it to over heat but wanted the gel to finish. There wasn't any scent or colored added. It's very pretty and it's curing.

Fire