POP colors and lip balm

Marisa

I had to make up some batches of lib balm the other night. These POP colors incorporate so well. I just love them and vivid color ! I used all the POPs and the lbrown lip balms on both ends are Brown Mica and copper mica. Sorry they are not packaged or labeled, but wanted you to see.103_1848.jpg

Thank you. You know I used the BCN lovers recipe in the B&B collection and added extra vit e , that stuff glides so smooth and stays on!! I think these colors and that recipe combo I finally found my winner .:yay:

Cara, I had that thought too..had to double check before I bought my clear tubes this morning lol... the pop colours are listed in the lip section of the site, also if you click on the additional info link on each of the colours it tells you what it is safe to use it on/in. I HTH

eg.

Additional Information for:

Blueberry Pop!

This is a cosmetic color additive. Approved for use on: lips, eyes, face, nails.

Cara, I had that thought too..had to double check before I bought my clear tubes this morning lol... the pop colours are listed in the lip section of the site, also if you click on the additional info link on each of the colours it tells you what it is safe to use it on/in. I HTH

eg.

Additional Information for:

Blueberry Pop!

This is a cosmetic color additive. Approved for use on: lips, eyes, face, nails.

Thanks for posting that info for me. All you need is a dab, it went a long way. When I used my other colorant it always turned out pastel looking so this was a real treat.

what are these POP colors? where do you get them? I am a sucker for great color

TKB Trading and they ship very fast. The starter sample kit is cheap too and if you get 1 oz sizes, it's a lot of mica. They are simple colors that you can work with easy because they rep the color wheel. :)

Beautiful lip balms! :)

I will be right over!:P Lock your doors!

I already did!!LOL

Carebear.. No at the rate I used them they were pretty much sheer (which Is what I was wanting) The micas tho leave a hint of color and and also the raspberry pop has a hint of pink.

I had to make up some batches of lib balm the other night. These POP colors incorporate so well. I just love them and vivid color ! I used all the POPs and the lbrown lip balms on both ends are Brown Mica and copper mica. Sorry they are not packaged or labeled, but wanted you to see.103_1848.jpg

I just love the colors you got!!!! I loved them so much, I ordered some this morning. Between your pics and Scented's pics of her soap, I could not resist.