Honey Bee Lotion Bars

ladysj

Well I got my lotions bars made today and I am very happy with them. They are scented with Honey Bee fo from if I remember right Southern Soapers. It smells incredible. Now I just have to figure out which size lable to use on them. Not much space I'm thinking a 2x4 and cutting the width down to the size I need.

I wish it didn't have all that empty space at the bottom lol I think next time I'll order the white round ones. I had some left over so I'm trying to figure out some thing to pour it up in until I get the other containers I only bought 5 of these and I'm glad I didn't buy more.

Any whoooooo enough rambling. Thanks for looking.

lotionbarsr3.th.jpg lotionbarwithlabelux0.th.jpg

I could be wrong, but I'm wondering if you had your container twisted all the way down before you poured. I recently received a sample of the Honey Bee from SS. It really does smell wonderful. It's similar to her Buttermilk Honey.

I could be wrong, but I'm wondering if you had your container twisted all the way down before you poured. I recently received a sample of the Honey Bee from SS. It really does smell wonderful. It's similar to her Buttermilk Honey.

Yes it's all the way down they only hold .50 ounces.

How did you make them clear? I have made lotion bars before but they were always a creamy color. They look beautiful and I don't think the empty part looks bad.

I think I just figured out that what I thought was the cap color was the lotion bar and the bottom clear is empty space. Never seen such a large empty space. Hope you find some better ones, I know I have seen them, but where???