Freesia Rose Pop w gemstone

Scented

Hoping the green actually lightens up a little bit. To me this looks a little black. Nothing wrong with it, but I don't really know that it fits the fragrance -- freesia rose.

So the pink is the raspberry pop. It's possible I didn't mix it enough, dunno. To me the raspberry pop seems to want to separate.

The dark is gemstone green, TKB's replacement for the emerald green that was out. Still a lot of sparkles to these two colors ... will have to see what happens after cure.

Still crossing my fingers for lighter colors though lol.

[ATTACH]15112[/ATTACH]

post-23-139458444232_thumb.jpg

Scented, how pretty! And just look at all those sparkles! Is that in the pop colors or the other one? With the other "pop" colors you've used, had you noticed any lightening in them after they set up?

I think the colors are great for that scent!

There are still some sparkles in the other ones. Both of the colors in this are from the coop. The yellow in the jonquil one I did is a really nice buttery yellow is what I'd call it and the tangerine is orange. Now the purple in the one I did, well I think 1/2 tsp is probably right for the coloring. I didn't notice sparkles in that one with the purple, but I used 1/4 tsp too.

I really like the yellow and orange in the jonquil one. And I'll make a note for the purple to use 1/2 tsp when I use it. I remarked on the sparklies in this one as they really showed up in your pic. I'm really looking forward to getting the orange pop and also the green one (I think there's a green one, lol).

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that your green lightens up some overnight and that you'll see a green more to your liking tomorrow. :)

Oooh my FAVORITE color-HOT PINK! :D Love the green with the pink!

Can't wait to see these babies cut-dying to know if the color will change at all. ??

So far, I'm not having very good luck with the colors I've used from the coop. :undecided

Today I'm gonna use 4 of the pop colors-so we'll see I guess. ;)