Hot Mama & Diamond Cluster

Angel91805

Well...I know a few have been waiting for this.....Hot Mama! WOOO! I've only just poured this...so it may change with a gel. The color is a bit deeper in real life...but I suck at photography. I used 1/2 tsp Hot Mama in about 2 cups of soap and 1 tsp of Diamond Cluster in the rest of it. (Misty creek...3 1/2 pounds of oils.)

I'll take more pictures with gel and after it's cut....

100_0512.jpg

Donna

Purdy Purdy! Awesome swirls! :D

I soaped the 24kt gold and (TRIED) the amethyst-the amethyst immediately turned a geyish blue so I added some neon purple to it and it looked nice and purple.

Then this morning the gold had turned orange and my purple turned light pink! :(

We shall see.

Glad yours didn't morph on ya.

Have you cut it yet and if so where are the pics... :D

Yeah, I cut it. I wasn't too impressed though, so was trying to fade into the background! :tiptoe: Here they are cut....they ashed so the top one I planed down a bit. You can see a little shimmers of the Diamond Cluster in the uncolored soap. There is no sparkly left of Hot Mama and it turned into a rose color. It's a very pretty color...just not HOT MAMA. LOL.

100_0517.jpg

Donna