Why goats milk?

SatinDucky

instead of cow milk? Is there something about goats specifically that makes their milk so much better? I'm just curious since I see so many people using it...

cows milk is too common, I mean, just about every udder one is cows milk ;) soz couldn't resist lol.

I think its richer isn't it? If it was good enough for cleopatra :D

Goat's milk is a great skin moisturizer and rejuvenator. It is a gentle cleanser as the pH level of goat milk is close to our skin’s pH level. Its alphahydroxyl acids have restorative and rejuvenating qualities.

All I know is that since I've been making goat's milk soap and lotion, my skin feels great and the rosecea on my face has been gone and not come back for 3 years!! It makes a great baby soap also because of it's mildness.

Not to hijack, but why CMP or BMP then? Not that three milks aren't better than ... a great milky way ... just was curious.

Hmmm.. chickens don't have milk... don't know that anyone would try to milk a bear... so, what is CMP and BMP ?:tongue2:

I believe that Goat's milk may have more benefits since it is not as commercialized as cow's milk.

I have read that any milk is good. You can use whole milk or half and half for more fat.

I feel any milk makes better soap as far a a conditioning soap goes.

Jeff