Need curing space! LOL

CBE

I will be needing it if I don't stop this soap-athon I got goin' on.

First up is Bay Leaf and Pepper from Backwoods, FO courtesy of my Secret Buddy! Thanks Secret Buddy! I'm saving one of these bars for you too!! This one smells better in soap than OOB. Soaped beautifully... I could have played for days with it.

bayleafcut.jpg

This one is Sakura Blossoms from Southern Soapers. Of course it's a floral, so it accelerated a bit on me, shouldn't have discounted my water. It's supposed to discolor to a light beige, but added TD and it's a light yellow now. This is my new obsession scent. If ya haven't sniffed it... ya need to get it! Smells real nice.

sakurablossomscut.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

They both are so pretty! I haven't sniffed the Sakura Blossoms so will definately have to get some of that. It will be interesting as some more time goes by to see if the light yellow is going to change. But if it does, I think it's still going to be pretty. You got your colors nice and way down in there. Terrific swirlies!

W:shocked2:W Donna both are sooooooo beautiful. Don't ya just hate using these works of art sometimes-lol

Hey no one did that scent for the SS swap did they?? I'll have to add a bottle to my list of "to tries".

nmhoneybear did Sakura Blossoms in a votive for the swap. It sure smelled awesome in wax... so I was just hoping it was going to smell good in soap. It's on the light side, but the scent comes through fine. Smells way awesome in lotions too. :D