"Stormy Nights" HP

SOAPFREAK

It took me a long time to decide on the name but I think this fits. Everyone on another board helped me pick a name.

This scent is to simulate what it smells like just after it rains during a thunderstorm. It has a stitch of dirt in there.

DSC02585.jpg

DSC02591.jpg

Stamped with a lightning bolt, cloud and rain.

DSC02588.jpg

OMG do you ever make anything that's not gorgeous????? :bow:

Nope, never ever!

I saw these on the other board and commented on how freakin' gorgeous they are!

Ok, I'm really getting sick and tired of this! LOL

Your soaps are so dang awesome, that it makes all mine (even the ones that I think look good) look like CRAPOLA-thank you very much!!:P NOT FAIR! Some people get ALL the talent!

Nope, never ever!

I saw these on the other board and commented on how freakin' gorgeous they are!

Ok, I'm really getting sick and tired of this! LOL

Your soaps are so dang awesome, that it makes all mine (even the ones that I think look good) look like CRAPOLA-thank you very much!!:P NOT FAIR! Some people get ALL the talent!

Michi, I am positive yours are just as nice. I know for a fact they lather and smell and feel excellent. Don't sell yourself short. It isn't always in the looks. The quality counts just as much, IMO.

Wow you are most definitely a "Soap Queen" in my eyes. These bars are absolutely beautiful, like someone else said they look like marble. Your stamp fo the clouds and lighting bolts puts an added touch on the bars. Great job!!