"Clean & Fresh HP"

SOAPFREAK

I don't know why I'm on an HP kick lately but I excited to soap this blend. My friend dish member "Babs" came up with this awesome blend of NG Clean Breeze, Tenn. Lavender Milk and Baby Powder.

I love this stuff! It smells so clean and fresh. Hence the name!

I colored with 5 colors. Everybody on the dish had great ideas of colors, I just had to do all of them.

I whitened the whole batch with td first, then separated out my colors. I colored with Ultra violet, pink, chromium, blue and for the yellow used Celestial sunshine.

DSC02598.jpg

DSC02601.jpg

DSC02603.jpg

:cry2: It is official. I do hate you. WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I wanna be you when I grow up!!!

I want to officially put my name it to purchase one of these.....I must have one. Not only is the scent combo intriguing...but it's damned purdy too!

Oh yes...I will be calling.

Donna

ME TOO! ALL of the above!

You've definitely got the magic touch with HP!

I have never wanted to do HP cuz in all the pics I had seen, it looked rough/chunky- but dang if every one of yours is smooth AND beautifully swirled (which I had never seen before either until you)! :)

I think you should do a tutorial on your technique-hint hint! ;)

Ok, like you weren't already great at those pretty CP swirlies now you have to dominate the HP scene too?

honestly I don't get how you HP folks can get those pretty bars! Mine never turn out so divine! (probably the GM and that if I HP it's usually a rebatch....go figure!:wink2: )

I use powdered gm in mine also.

They're Beautiful! What do you use to cut them with? Do you use a log splitter and a tank? What is it that you have placed the soap on for the picture?

TIA

Fire, who really loves you pretty, chunky bars!:drool:

I am using a cutter from Cumberland Acoustics which I absolutely love. That's the cutter the soap is on. It has the measurements on there for you.